Sponsor an Artifact
Have you donated an artifact to the Mission Museum?
Would you like to know when it’s on display?
Now you can with our ‘Sponsor an Artifact’ program!
At the Mission Museum we care for over 10,000 artifacts, many of which need specialist supplies including museum-grade conservation boxes, environmental monitoring equipment, and a lot of TLC. Unfortunately, these supplies are extremely expensive and we’re a small operation with a small budget.
But with your help, we can close the gap.
Setting up a monthly donation, as little as $10 per month, enables us to purchase specialized equipment and materials that will protect our community’s artifacts both on display and in storage.
And in return for your generosity…
Sponsors who contribute at least $10 per month (or $100 annually) will receive:
- Notification when your artifact is on display
- Your name displayed on the exhibit label.
- Automatic “Friends of the Museum” perks, which includes:
- -Free admission to the museum (including our guided tours).
- -A Friends of the Museum ‘Perks’ card that will nab you discounts at our favourite local businesses.
- -10% off all museum events and programs, including kids programs.
- -Special invitations to exhibit openings.
- -Advance notice of new programs so you can get in before they sell out!
- A copy of our Annual Donor Report, detailing how your funds are being used, plus a recap of the year, artifact highlights, upcoming exhibits and more.
- Charitable tax receipt